Does Air China Do Refunds
Most of the travelers cancelled their flight tickets due to the different-different reasons from the airline but, they worried about their refund and most of the common question is Does Air China do refunds? But passengers shouldn't worry if they are going to cancel their flight ticket with Air China. Due to the flexible cancellation rules, travelers get the best possible refund but, before starting anything, travelers must know about the cancellation and refund policy of Air China.
How long does it take to get a refund from Air China?
- Generally, the refund will credit 7 to 10 working days in the traveler’s bank account but, in some special cases such as relative death, major injury, or illness, the traveler needs to submit the refund request form for the complete refund and refund will transfer after verifying the related document by the travel authority.
- The refund request form will get on the official website of Air China or directly from the airport. To get more information about the refund request form, travelers can directly contact with Air China customer service helpdesk.
- The non-refundable ticket holder can also get the refund, but the refund amount will not transfer rather than it will transfer as a future credit which will be used for the next flight booking.
- If any traveler cancels their flight ticket by travel agent then, the refund will transfer 20 to 25 business days or depending on the payment mode.
Air China Cancellation Policy:
- Travelers are allowed to cancel their Air China flight ticket up to 3 hours before the actual departure time but, if any traveler wishes to save their cancellation charges then, cancel the booking within 24 hours of the purchasing.
- According to the Air China Cancellation Policy, Due to the bad climate or any other natural or unnatural disaster, if the Air China flight has been canceled then, travelers will get the full refund amount without any cancellation charges.
- Air China cancellation charges are not fixed, and it will consider the duration, distance, fare, class, or other major factors but, there are some standards offered by Air China where travelers need to pay 100 to 400 US dollars as an Air China cancellation fee for each traveler.
Air China Refund Policy:
- If the traveler cancels their booking successfully then, the refund amount will reflect on the duration of the cancellation, but it will transfer between 1 or 2 weeks.
- As per the Air China Refund Policy, refund amount will credit to the same bank account of the traveler which was used for the booking.
How to get a refund from Air China?
If you are not getting a refund amount then, you must submit the refund request using the official website of Air China. Let's see the below-given instructions to submit an E-ticket refund request after the cancellation of the booking.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Air China or directly visit using https://www.airchina.us/US/GB/online-refund-guide URL.
- Then, tap on the 'Online Refund' option.
- Enter the 'Last Name' of the traveler and 'Ticket Reference Number'.
- Click on the 'Search' button.
- Attach the related document in special cases and tap on the 'Submit' button.