How To Change A Flight On Alitalia Airlines
Can I Change The Flight In Alitalia
Hey, trying to change your Alitalia booking? It is quite difficult to change flight booking instead of making a new booking. But if the booking with Alitalia, then don’t panic. Alitalia airlines provide the most transparent flight change policy to its customers. If you are also trying to change your Alitalia booking then you are at the right place. This article will offer a complete view of the limitations and guidelines that you need to know before making the change on your Alitalia booking. You can change your booking via Alitalia’s website or via calling Alitalia’s reservation number. Follow the below points to know more about how to Change a Flight on Alitalia Airlines:
Steps To Change Alitalia Flight Ticket
- Visit Alitalia airline's official website
- After that, log in to the site with your email address and password.
- Now, click on the ‘manage by booking’ section
- Enter your booking ID and the last name of the passenger.
- And click on the tab ‘enter’
- The website will display, the flight details.
- Review the booking that you want to change.
- And click on the ‘change’ tap.
- The website will display a list of flights.
- Now change the flight date as per your convenient date and time
- Click on the tap ‘save’
- Now pay the fare difference and then ‘save’
- After payment, Airline will send a confirmation message with new modifications.
Alitalia Airlines Flight Change Policy:
- As per Alitalia Flight change policy, the passenger can change their booking within 24-hours of booking without paying any change fee.
- The traveler can make a change request for their booking up to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight or 3 hours before an international flight. But the passenger needs to pay the change fee which depends upon the route, fare type, or other important factors
- The passenger can make a change in their Alitalia booking free of cost in case of Pregnancy, court summons, or any kind of serious illness or hospitalization.
- The passenger can change the passenger’s name up to 2 hours before the flight departure of the flight by paying $100.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight With Alitalia
The passenger who decided to change their booking must need to know the flight change fee of Alitalia. If the passenger can change their booking free of cost if they change their booking within 24-hours of booking. After 24-hours they need to pay $200 for the Saver fare and Advance fare. Rather than, flex fare tickets can change free of cost. The passenger must remember that the Sever fare tickets are not allowed to change flight after the scheduled departure of the flight. Rather than, the Advance fare and flex fare need to pay $200 and $100 respectively to change flights after departure. Advance and flex fare holder passengers need to pay $100 to change the passenger’s name in the booking. Rather than, sever fare tickets are not allowed to change passengers’ names in the reservation. The passenger can call the Alitalia support person for more details about Alitalia Airlines Flight Change Fee