Can I Cancel Flight With Bangkok Airways
Due to the lack of correct information, there are lots of passengers troubled to reschedule flight tickets. If you are holding a flight ticket from Bangkok Airways and searching Can I Change My Flight with Bangkok Airways? So, it can possible. Just, follow the below-given steps and reschedule your Bangkok Airways flight ticket without much more effort.
Can I cancel my flight from Bangkok Airways Flight and get a refund?
Yes, any traveler can cancel their booking directly from the official website of Bangkok airways and get the refund amount. But, certain conditions will be applied and travelers should know about the cancellation ways. Let’s see, How to cancel Bangkok Airways Flight ticket?
Steps to cancel Bangkok Airways Flight ticket:
- Go to the Bangkok Airways website via any search engine.
- Then, tap on the ‘My Booking’ option.
- Write the correct ‘Reference Number of the Booking’ and traveler ‘Last Name.
- Press the ‘Search’ button and choose your reservation.
- Now, click on the ‘Cancel’ button and your booking will cancel.
Bangkok Airways 24Hours Cancellation Policy:
- If any passenger cancels a flight ticket within 24 hours of the ticket purchase or 7 weeks before the departure date then, he/she will get risk-free cancellation.
- The cancellation of the booking will only accept through the official website/application of Bangkok Airways, through calling +66 (0) 2270 6699 or +1 866 BANGKOK (226-4565), and directly from the airport reservation counter.
Major highlights of Bangkok Airways Cancellation Policy:
- If Bangkok Airways is delayed more than 3 hours from the actual departure flight time then, travelers are allowed to claim complimentary vouchers for meals and dining.
- If the Bangkok Airways flight has been canceled then, travelers can raise the request for a full refund or reschedule the flight without any additional charges.
- In case, any traveler is suffering any major disease or injury then, travelers can cancel their flight ticket before departure and get the full refund amount.
Bangkok Airways Cancellation fee:
- If any traveler is holding a non-refundable ticket then, the refundable amount will save as a future credit and that will use for the next flight ticket booking.
- For the no-show flight ticket, travelers need to pay 500 THB for economy class or 1000 THB for the premium economy class as a Bangkok Airways Cancellation fee.
- Apart from that, Bangkok Airways Cancellation charges are not fixed and will depend on the distance, duration, class, or other major factors.
The process to change my flight with Bangkok Airways:
- Firstly, visit the Bangkok Airways official website using any suitable web browser.
- Then, choose my booking option.
- Enter the correct ‘Booking Number’ and ‘Surname’ of the traveler.
- Now, precede your booking using the Search button and select your booking.
- Choose the ‘Flight Reschedule’ option and select the upcoming flight date from the given calendar.
- Now, select flight as per class, distance, duration, and other factors.
- Finally, choose the convenient payment option and pay the difference amount. (If it is necessary)
Bangkok Airways Refund policy:
- All travelers are eligible for a refund after cancellation of the booking.
- Travelers will get the refund amount within 7 to 10 working days and it will be directly credited to the passenger bank account that was used for the booking.
- For special cases such as relative death, major injury or other emergencies travelers need to raise refund requests along with relevant documents.