How To Cancel ANA Flight & Request Refund
If you are planning to cancel your booked flight ticket with ANA airlines so don’t need to worry, because here you will get accurate and complete information about the refund & cancellation rules. ANA airlines are very flexible rules and guidelines for the cancellation and refund policies for their travelers. If you want to know How do I get a refund on my ANA ticket? So, just read the entire post.
What is ANA Cancellation Policy
- Travelers are allowed to cancel their booked flight ticket directly from the official website/application of ANA Airlines, authorized travel agent, and directly from the airport.
- After the cancellation of the booking, travelers can book another flight ticket with the same account or credentials. Also, travelers are permitted to cancel one-way, or two-way booked flight tickets.
- If the flight has been cancelled by ANA airlines then, travelers are permitted to claim the full refund amount without any deduction.
ANA 24Hours Cancellation Policy:
Generally, travelers are allowed to cancel their booking up to 180 minutes before the actual scheduled departure of the flight time but in case any traveler wishes to save their cancellation charges so just cancel their booking within 24 hours of the ticket purchase date or 7 weeks before from the departure.
The ANA Cancellation Policy will not apply for the award ticket holders and group booking.
What is ANA Cancellation Fee?
- According to all the airlines, ANA airlines also introduce their cancellation charges for all domestic and international flights. Just, read the below steps for the complete details.
- The cancellation charges are not eligible if any traveler cancels their booking 55 days before the departure.
- In case, travelers cancel their booking between 54 to 45 days before the actual departure of the flight time then, they must pay 30 percent fares.
- If the travelers cancel their booking between 27 to 14 days before the take-off then, they need to pay an approximate 50 percent fare as a cancellation charge.
ANA Refund Policy:
- If the flight ticket has been canceled successfully from the official website of the ANA or directly from the airport then, the ANA refund policy will be applied.
- As per the policy, travelers will get a refund between 7 to 10 working days after the cancellation of the booking.
- The refund amount will directly credit the same bank account of the traveler which was used for the same booking.
- If the ANA flight has been delayed more than 4 hours from the departure time then, travelers are eligible for the full refund amount.
How Long Does it Take for ANA Refund?
- If the travelers cancel their booked ticket from the official website of the ANA airlines then, they will get a refund between 7 to 10 working days or depending on the payment which was used.
- If the travelers cancel their reservation from the airport or authorized reservation counter then, the refund will credit under 14 working days.
- In case, any traveler cancels their booking through a registered travel agent then, he/she needs to contact them and ask for a refund.
Can I Get a Full Refund from ANA Airlines?
To get the full refund, travelers need to cancel their booking within 24 hours of purchasing and the ticket must be cancelled from the official website of ANA airlines or directly from the airport. Let's see the complete procedure using the below-presented instructions for the full refund.
- Visit the ANA airlines website using any web browser.
- Then, tap on the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- Enter your ‘Reservation Number’ and ‘Last Name’ of the traveler.
- Now, tap on the ‘Continue’ button and choose your booking.
- Tap on the ‘Cancel’ button and the refund amount will reflect on the display screen.