What Is Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy
The national airline of Ireland is called Aer Lingus which is founded by Irish government and privatized between 2006 and 2015. Aer Lingus means “air fleet” .
Do you have 24 hours to cancel with Aer Lingus
Yes, if the reservation for a flight to or from the united states is done at least seven days before departure then it is possible to cancel the flight and receive the full amount of refund within 24 hours. For cancellation and refund request, must fill out our Refund Request Form.
How to cancel Aer Lingus Flights
Things don’t always go as planned, so if you need to cancel your flight, go on official website of Aer Lingus there you will get some options which include “ I want to cancel my flight ”.
- For tickets bought straight from Aer Lingus through their website, app, ticket counter .
- You can cancel it either by calling or submitting the refund request form online.
- If you want to cancel the award ticket contact the Aer Lingus local booking office directly
- If you want to cancel the ticket purchased from a travel agent then contact the travel agent.
Cancellation policy of Aer Lingus depends on your itinerary and journey. Some of the tickets like Saver/Plus/Smart are non-refundable, some are totally refundable and others are just partially refundable. The Aer Lingus flight cancellation policy are
- You can cancel your flight and also request a refund if your travelling companion or a family member passes away. Apply for Refund request form.
- Up to two hours before the departure, you may cancel your ticket, after that whole payment will be forfeited.
- Saver and Plus Fares, as well as booking and administration expenses, including luggage fees, meal fees, and seat fees, cannot be returned if the initial reservation was upgraded only to the fare.
- If you fill out the refund request form within 24 hours of making your reservation, duplicate flight booking may be cancelled and refunded.
- If Aer Lingus reschedules your flight then you have the option to cancel the flight and ask for refund by filling thr refund request form.
- If the flight is cancelled by Aer Lingus, you have three options :-
- 1. You can request a voucher for a later flight.
- 2. Change the date or location of your trip without paying any intinerary charge fee.
- 3. You can request a complete refund.
To get the refund from Aer Lingus you must review their cancellation and refund policy as well as request a refund form.
How To Get Refund From Aer Lingus
- Please fill out the refund request form.
- The fares for Saver, Smart, and Plus are not refundable. But this is where you can ask for a tax refund.
- May be subject to refund admission fee and you will be notified through email when the process is done.
- If booked from the travel agent or online agent or any other airline then please contact them to get the refund.
- You can get the refund in three ways :- Voucher refund , cash or fees refund and tax refund.
- If you have any questions about whether you are eligible for a refund or not, please choose "Am I Eligible for a Refund?" and provide the necessary details over there otherwise, the eligible refund will be processed.
Aer Lingus 24 hours cancellation policy includes if the flight is to or from the united states then only the refund is possible.
- If any flight reservation to or from united state is made then you can do it without penalty if you cancel your booking within 24 hours and ask for refund
Aer Lingus cancellation fees depend upon the time of cancellation. If you decide to cancel before the flight's planned departure time, ask for a full cash refund less 15%.